Thursday, June 18, 2015

May 2015 - Sarah's Birthday

On May 14, 2015 I turned 31! Wowzers! 31 seems so much older than 30. The kids and Ryan spoiled me on my birthday and I felt so loved!

It's a tradition to decorate the night before. The kids were allowed to stay up late to help decorate. Andrew and Bailey cut out and decorated paper balloons that we stuck on the kitchen cabinets.

I always blow up at least 50 balloons for birthday. This year we used the pump from the air mattress. What a difference! It's better than the bike pump we usually use and way better than your mouth! I wish we had figured that out years ago!I love having a decorated house. It just makes everything better.
  

We have a box called The Birthday Box that is full of balloons and streamers and decorations. Inside that box was a crown Andrew got for his birthday at school last year. Bailey wanted to wear it the morning of my birthday.
  

I'm so glad she loves taking photos with me.

31 years today.

Bailey had school so I had a special lunch date with my favorite little guy at his school.

For dinner we went to Grimaldi's pizza again. We got our food really fast and it was yummy.
  

     

Andrew snuck into this photo.

     
  



  

  

After dinner we came home for dessert and presents. I gave Ryan major credit for wrapping my gift. Then I saw the other side. :) It made me even happier. That's my Ry!


Another surprise! My old die cutting machine was dead and I have so many projects I want to do. He got me the big daddy of cutting machines and I am so excited to get creative!




Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day and felt so loved by my family and friends.

The end :)

No comments: