Thursday, June 4, 2015

April 2015 - Spring Fling and Frozen on Ice

On April 18, 2015 Andrew's school had a fun activity called the Spring Fling. It was like a little carnival with games and food and face painting. Andrew had a fun time and played the game and played with friends.


 Bailey and Ryan had a Daddy daughter date so Andrew got a special treat of cotton candy! I should have gotten some for myself. When I was a kid and we would go to a baseball game or something I would always ask for cotton candy.


 

While Andrew and I were playing at the school, Ryan and Bailey were downtown at Diseny's Frozen on Ice. It was a surprise for Bailey and she was so excited when she learned where they were and who they were seeing. Since then Bailey likes to ice skate around our house on the tile with socks on.

  

They had a fun date night!



The End!

No comments: