Monday, July 18, 2016

December 2015 - Random Art from 2015

I love art from the kids. It touches my heart in a special way. I want to hold on to all of it. Froever. But since that takes quite a bit of space, I try to take photos of all of it, post my favorites, and keep my very special favorites.




All about my dad. By Andrew, age 6
my dad's name is Ryan
my dad is 34 years old
my dad weighs 200 pounds
my daddy's job is wrok
my daddy laughs when I am silly
my dad likes to do this in his free time is play
my daddy is really good at fun
my favorite meal my dad makes is spaghetti 
my dad always says funny things
my favorite thing to do with dad is play
I love my dad because he loves me
my dad loves me because I love him.

All about my dad, by Bailey, age 4
my dad's name is "Fvue" Ryan
my dad is 34 years old
my dad weighs a lot of pounds 
my daddy's job is stuff
my daddy laughs when I do something funny
my dad likes to do this in his free time: go to work
my daddy is really good at work
my favorite meal my dad makes is pizza
my dad always says "I love you"
my favorite thing to do with dad is climb on him
I love my dad because he loves me
my dad loves me because he gives me hugs



I'm flying to the moon in my rocket. I can see that someone took a big bite of the moon. There are three big and bright stars and the "erath" looks like a marble from here.

To Mom. Happy Mother's day. I love you. Andrew decorated this bag for me with my Mother's day gift inside.

I LOVE THIS. Bailey's hand print flower.



I heart u. you are the best mom in the whole wide world and I will help you if you have to bend over. (This was when I was pregnant and had a hard time bending over.)

My Daddy. By Bailey

This was Andrew's kindergarten class after a fun rock day.

A rainbow, by Andrew.



He did some great writing here.

Andrew used numbers in his sentences that goes with the numbered box in his drawing. It's a little confusing to read.  So box 1 is a photo of us eating 30 ice cream cones, box 2 is big waves, box 3 is a picture of the stamps they earned from Camp Carnival (the kids camp they went to while on the cruise) and box 4 is sand castles.

Once upon a time my family went on a cruise together twice and we ate 1.) 30x ice cream cones and we saw, 2.) big waves and we had 3) three stamp and we got two there so we have five stamp and when we got 4) to the beach we played in the sand and we made a sand castle.


A shark and a jellyfish! Watch out!

Andrew made a bubble chart. (I can't remember the real name of this)

A flower, by Andrew.

Andrew told me that cats see in black and white so his cat is black and white and sitting on a colored rug.

Andrew's self portrait and a tie for Father's day.

Andrew created the plan of salvation. It shows us in our pre-mortal existence (where we lived before coming to Earth, then coming down to Earth and he made a temple. I loved it! He worked very hard on it and we used it for a family night to discuss the gospel and Heavenly Father.

Andrew made this for Bailey when she had an ear infection.
Sorry that you have a earinfachin. I heart you. You are my best BFF.
(makes my heart melt when they show love like this to each other!)

The kids make a lot of rainbows.
  


Andrew was "thing 9" in his kindergarten class.

Andrew made this when he was in preschool, but I just love it.


The end.

No comments: