Wednesday, January 9, 2013

July 2012 - Bailey in heels.

If you know me, you know I love shoes. It's true. I do. My daughter seems to have picked up that lovely addiction. :)  There's even a video at the end.

Enjoy.


I came into my room and saw Bailey like this. 
She pulled them out of my closet and put them on by herself.

So stinking cute!

I decided to put clothes on her and take advantage of her good mood. Look at her little toes peeking though! Oh man, I die. She's so cute. 



 We have the picture on the right enlarged and framed on our hallway. Look at that attitude! She's going to be trouble when she's older. So so cute! Oh my!

 She was having so much fun and in case you were wondering how many teeth she has...


Watch out, Daddy. She's growing up so fast. 



Just in case you can handle a bit more cuteness...here's a video.

( Bailey in Heels Video  - link to the video on youtube. )


The End. :)


No comments: