Tuesday, January 1, 2013

July 2012 - Gak

I've been wanting to make gak for quite a while. We finally did it and the kids loved it! If you don't know what gak is, it is an ooey gooey glob of fun! I followed the recipe on this website and it turned out great. It's basically glue, Borax, water and food coloring. It's so easy and provides hours of fun. I think we need to make new colors and see how they mix! (Link for a Gak-tastic video at the end)

Enjoy!



Bailey touching my hand print. :)  
(Notice all her hand prints on the right?)



Want more Gak! Check out This video of the kids playing with Gak on youtube 
(The video was too large to put on the blog)

The End.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Yay for an update!

I love seeing the video. How are your kids so grown up? (and that was even six months ago--ahhh!) please keep posting to YouTube! I can never get blogger vids to work.

Miss you!