Tuesday, January 1, 2013

July 2012 - Part 1

For the Fourth of July we went to the Woodlands Waterway area where they had a lot of food, entertainment, booths, music etc. We stayed for fireworks and then sat in traffic for an hour trying to get home. I think we will leave before fireworks next year. 

Here are a few photos from July.

Enjoy!


This was a dress/jumper that I wore when I was Bailey's age.


Bailey loves shoes. She found Andrew's shoes and put them on all by herself. 
She was so happy and proud of herself!




The kids were doing a video chat on the computer with Ryan while he was away somewhere. 
I don't remember where he went or when he was gone. Oops. 




I made a hooded towel for a friend's baby shower and Bailey tested it out for me. 

Andrew then got his hooded towel and they were super heros for a while. 
(All the photos had Andrew cut out. Sorry, buddy)



No comments: