Wednesday, January 9, 2013

July 2012 - Friends

On July 20th I went to a friend's house for a girls night. We had a ton of fun and I wanted to stay overnight, but I was throwing a baby shower at my house the next morning. I left the party around 1am and was up till 4am finishing everything for the shower. I woke up at 7am to make the food. Of course I wasn't ready when the shower started, but I still think everybody had a good time.

The shower was for my good friend, Lauren Read.

Her little boy, McKay was born on August 16.

 I think these are the best cookies I have ever made. Aren't they pretty?!



This was the towel I made and Bailey was testing out in the July 2012 -Part 1 post. 


We have become good friends with the Reads and Lauren's husband, Peter got accepted to the University of Denver Law School. I enjoyed helping them pack, although I secretly wanted to unpack their boxes and make them stay. Ok, it wasn't really a secret.



After one of our packing parties, we had a little bubbly. 
(Sparkling cider of course.)


 It was so hard to say goodbye to them. They came over the night before Peter drove to Colorado. Lauren stayed a couple more days so I was able to spend a few more hours with her.



 COME BACK! We miss you!  :)

The End :)

No comments: