Friday, September 14, 2012

June 2012 - Kids update & Video.

June 2012

Bailey - 15 months



6/15 – Bailey likes to open and shut doors and Ryan was standing in the way and she started saying, “beep beep beep beep” trying to get him to move out of his way.

Bailey loves birds. She looks outside for them and if she sees them she’ll get so super excited and say “Brr” “Brr!” and now “brrdee”

She also says, “moo” for moon and points to it and points to airplanes. But I’m not sure what she calls those yet. She loves being outside and finding things in the sky. She points to them and asks to “touch” them. I’m sorry Bailey, my arms are not that long.

She loves Mickey. She calls him “mimmy” and will carry around the stuffed toy we have and give him kisses.

6/16 – Bailey drew on the wall with colored pencils, twice. I guess I need to watch her more closely than we had to watch Andrew.

6/19/12 – Bailey found one of the books I made for them to read at church and I heard her saying, “jeju” I looked over and she’s pointing to a photo of Jesus and saying, “jeju”. Super cute.



Andrew - 3 years 9 months



Andrew surprised me when he asked for seconds of lima beans. And then he asked for thirds.

He tries to make Bailey laugh by saying, “oogly boogley!”

Andrew started playing the piano! We have a little toy piano and Ryan put the letters/notes on the keys for him to learn. Then he wrote down the notes to, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” “Mary had a little Lamb” “Happy Birthday” and “Little John”. He is doing well! He is able to record his song on the piano and play it back for us. He gets so excited!

6/17/12-  Today Andrew was working in one of his workbooks and he announced that he was working on the blog. (maybe I’ve spent too much time working on it lately!)

6/18  - Bailey got stuck while on the bike and started to get upset and Andrew announced, “She freaking out!!!” and then later was working on something and had difficulities and said, “What the heck?!” Again, later I said, “I get so tired at this time each night” and Andrew just said “Yep”. Even later, Ryan said, “hello handsome” and Andrew said, “yep, hi.”



Andrew playing the piano. I'm proud of him for not giving up when he messes up.


Bailey and Mickey.


Dance, dance, dance. (I LOVE watching Bailey dance. It always makes me laugh.)

Just keep dancing.

Bailey and Andrew ride the bike together.


(Please forgive the screaming child in the background.) Bailey was watching a video of herself on the iPad and was waving to it and copying what she saw herself doing.

The End :)

No comments: