Sunday, September 2, 2012

April 2012 - CRUISE - Part 2 and VIDEO!!!

Wednesday May 2, 2012. This was our last "at sea" day. We went to play by the large pool that has the big slide.

The guys getting ready to go down the slide.

Ryan going down the slide.

I'm getting ready to go down the slide, however, immediately after this photo my swimsuit broke. Yep. The clasp that holds it together in the back broke. I am lucky that I felt it before it completely broke and I was able to get dressed and head to our room. Of course I brought more that one swim suit! I'm always prepared.


 After slides and sun, Ryan John and I did another trivia (mind challenge) which was actually pretty interesting and difficult. We had lunch and went to a "Name That Tune" trivia. We did this one as a group (it was a group trivia) and we did pretty well! We made friends with one of the cruise entertainers (the one who organizes them) since we went to all the trivia and other fun games. Her name is Anna and she is from Florida. She is super nice and would give us free stuff when we were going to the shows etc.

So, as I mentioned, our goal was to collect as many medals and trophies (ship on a stick) as we could. We never got our trophy for the Pictionary game we won, so Anna made a special one for me. She added blue glitter on it. It was just so sweet and cute. We love Anna!

 After trivia, we went to the "Match Game". They had a newleywed couple, a couple married 17 years and a couple married 59 years. The older couple was so funny! They separated the couples and asked them questions, then brought back their spouse and asked the same questions to see if the spouse's answer matched. I can't believe some of their answers! I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. 

Next up was Charades! There were two teams and our group made up about half of one team. All 8 of us got to go and we all guessed the correct answers. We're pretty awesome. It was a lot of fun to play with our own group and other people too. 

Oh ya, this night I had the most amazing cheeseburger I have ever had. Take that Red Robin and Cheesecake Factory! It was also humongous and I proudly ate almost all of it.

Our dinner table.

Cheers!

We went to a New Orleans themed show after that and Anna hooked us up with beads (no flashing required). After that was another comedy show of Tommie Drake. We got there early to get a booth to fit all 8 of us so while we waited we played the card game Rage. It was a lot of fun to just sit and play all together. Tommie also does "tricks" like juggling apples and would eat a bite of the apples each time they came around. It was funny when he did it because he'd just heckle the audience for not being more amazed. So then he did it again and of course we all Ohhhed and Ahhhed.





Waiting for the comedy show. Drew and Danielle. I think Danielle just punched Drew in the face.



The gang

Waiting for the show and sporting our Mardi Gras beads.

The day that we disembarked, I wanted to spend a little time on deck before we left. This turned out to be one of my favorite photos of the whole trip.





We drove John and Cara to the airport and as we pulled up to drop them off, guess who was behind us? The two comedians from the cruise! We went over and said hello and I thought it was just so cool that I took a picture of Tommie Drake's car. (Not so cool four months later, but that's ok)

TIME FOR VIDEO! Rose made this AWESOME video. It's too long to post on this blog, so check out this link to see it! Thanks Rose for making the video!!!
Team Triumph Cruise Video
 
(If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting the following link)
 
http://youtu.be/rzzJsWPFcuk
I hope you enjoyed taking a cruise with us! The End :)



No comments: