Monday, September 3, 2012

May 2012 - One big post

May started off great. We got back from our cruise on May 3 and was able to spend some time with Ryan's mom. May is my favorite month. I claim the whole month. I feel I can do that because Mother's day is May 13th, my birthday is May 14th, our anniversary is May 21st. I think each day deserves a week of celebration. Maybe my birthday deserves two weeks. So, that's 4 weeks that I claim as "mine." It also makes the month go by really fast.

Our good friends, the Larson's were moving and I got to see Lesley the night before they left. We grew up together and I hope our kids can grow up together some day too.

Girls night/Lesley goodbye.

Bailey loves shoes! She's always bringing you your shoes and helping you put them on. Or she's wearing your shoes! She also likes to suck her thumb and poke her belly button. It's quite strange.

She also loves to play in Andrew's bed. I think she feels like a big girl. (Notice she's putting on her shoes.)





I can remember when I was young the very first time I could see myself in the mirror over my parents bathroom sink. I felt like such a big girl! Bailey had a stool here and was checking out our island.

Thumb and belly button again.






Mother's Day, before church.


Da na na na na na na na na - BATMAN!

Ah, his identity has been revealed!

Bailey loves brushing her teeth. She asks for "teef" and points to her toothbrush. Her enthusiasm has rubbed off on Andrew and they like to brush their teeth together.

This is Andrew in the morning.


Andrew thinks he is hilarious when he does this. I must admit though, I smile and usually laugh out loud every time he does this. Let's go Oakland.

Bailey getting into trouble...

Ryan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on May 21. Happy Anniversary Ryan!!!

Ryan took Bailey to Las Vegas May 18-21 for his Grandfather's 80th surprise birthday. They had a great time, but didn't bring the camera.

We went to visit our friends, the McClures for Memorial Day and had a lovely BBQ.

End of May :)

No comments: