Monday, September 3, 2012

May 2012 - Sarah's Birthday

Happy birthday to me! I turned 28 on Monday, May 14th. Of course I had to take some morning photos.





While Ryan's mom was in town she helped Andrew make some special things for me. He made me birthday cards and a lovely banner. Each paper had a letter on it that spelled: 

Happy Birthday... 

to you

Mommy

 He wrote each letter himself. Ryan taped up the papers before I woke up on my birthday. Andrew also drew this. There are balloons, a cake with candles (all the way around the cake - I'm not that old!) and presents. We still have his (just this one) artwork hanging up in our living room


My dear friend, Rose offered to watch the kids for me so I could have some "me" time. I went shopping and had a very enjoyable morning. The kids and I met up with Ryan at Jason's Deli for lunch and then came home. Our friends, the Dyers and the Reads came over for dessert (yummy blueberry bread and apple pie!) and we watched a movie. It was a pretty calm yet very enjoyable day. I felt loved (and only a little bit older).

The end :)

No comments: