Monday, April 6, 2015

August 2014 - First day of Kindergarten.

On August 25, 2014 Andrew started Kindergarten!!! He was more than ready and was excited to meet new friends and learn new things.

We always take photos the first day with a sign.









We were able to go into Andrew's classroom for a little bit to check it all out. He sat right down and started playing. He didn't seem to notice much when we left. Of course I wanted him to wave and blow kisses and want me to stay, but I'm glad he's comfortable and independent enough to go to school without me.


It was fun to have our little family together for his first day of kindergarten.

This was the only photo he would let me take and he didn't look that excited, but he was.

This video makes me happy. I think I was more excited to see Andrew than he was to see me. Andrew's first day of Kindergarten
The end!

No comments: