Friday, April 17, 2015

October 2014 - Shooting & Story book parade.

On October 13, 2014 we went shooting with some friends. We borrowed their guns and the adults took turns shooting them. This was only my second time going and I love it! I didn't get any photos of Ryan because I was entertaining the kids in the waiting area, but he had fun too. I hope we get to go again soon. Thanks friends for sharing with us!




On October 17, 2014 Andrew's school had a Storybook Parade. I think they do this to allow the kids to dress up without it being Halloween. The kids pick a character from a favorite book and dress up like them and parade around the school. Andrew chose Emmit from The Lego Movie and his Lego Movie book. Perfect since he was dressing up as Emmit for Halloween anyway. I made his shirt and some pants, but the pants weren't ready for the parade so he wore his soccer socks. I think it worked out ok. :)


Here's a little clip of Andrew walking through his school. (Andrew's teacher is in the black cat costume. We love her!)


The End! :)

No comments: