Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sept 2014 Misc Part 1.

 September 2014


Every year Ryan's company participates in a Dragon Boat Race. They put together a team to race other companies and compete in other games. This year they had dodge ball, human foosball and other fun games. I missed the Dragon Boat race by a few minutes and took video of the other events. Unfortunately the video didn't turn out well so I only have these two photos. It was a lot of fun and we look forward to going each year.

Fishy face.

My first day without both kids was really weird. I felt like I was missing an arm or something. 

Bailey drew on herself and it's so hard to get mad at her when she draws "BYU" on her arm because she loves BYU. :)

One of my favorite things to do is wave goodbye to Andrew in the morning as he gets on the bus. He goes and sits down and waves from the window until I can't see him anymore. He looks so small compared to this big bus.  He always comes home super happy. I usually pick him up at school, but sometimes he asks to ride the bus home. That's my little boy on that big yellow bus!








 Bailey and Tutu doing an art project.

 We play lots of games when Ryan's parents are in town.

 Bailey has been practicing her letters. She likes to make her letters happy.


 The kids like to play in the rain :)

Some random videos from September

Random videos of Bailey. There's never a dull moment with that girl.

The End :)

No comments: