Monday, April 13, 2015

September 2014 - Part 2

 Some more from September 2014

Goofing off while reading in bed. 





My constant source of entertainment.


 Andrew and I went to the local high school to watch the play Charlotte's Web.


I try to join Andrew at school for lunch at least once a week. I love how excited he gets to see me and Bailey.

 Perfect weather for riding bikes!





 What a handsome guy.










 Blocks and cars can be educational and Andrew loves spelling and blocks and cars so we get lots of things like this.




Oh the crazy things we let our kids do. At least I had it on video if someone broke something to show the doctor. 


Bailey likes singing and dancing and in this video she has some cute and creative lyrics to her music.

Another example of Bailey's love for singing and dancing anywhere and everywhere.



The End :)

No comments: