Thursday, April 2, 2015

August 2014 - Tulsa

On August 14, 2014 we packed up and flew to Tulsa, OK. Ryan technically works for a law firm based in Tulsa and his boss invited the family up for the company party.

My traveling buddy to Tulsa.





Peek a Boo! Ryan and Bailey were in the row in front of us.

We got to the airport and rented a car. Then we drove to Ryan's work in downtown Tulsa. Ryan stayed to work and the kids and I were going to leave when we heard music and sounds coming from the main street. We walked over there to find a little parade had just started. The kids were excited to get some candy and see some cool cars!

One of our friends from Houston moved to Tulsa last year. The kids and I drove to her house to play for the day while Ryan worked. Bailey must have been tired because she fell asleep on the play room floor.

Thanks Koni for letting us visit with you!

That night we met with Ryan's firm for their company party at a local minor league baseball game. It was a lot of fun! We haven't been to a baseball game in years. I think this might have been Bailey's first time to a baseball game. The company had reserved an upper balcony area with lots and lots of food and of course a baseball game isn't complete without cotton candy!! I think this was another first for Bailey.

The kids and I met a lot of people, but then the kids got a bit restless so we walked around a bit.

Out past center field there is this awesome play structure for kids! We spent the second half of the game there. I could still watch the game and the kids had fun playing.




I saw this cool airplane on the way home at the airport and thought my dad would appreciate it. :)

 Bailey was my buddy on the way home. We passed the time by taking photos. Bailey loved it.











A silly video of Bailey. https://youtu.be/PQO2RwkELe4


The End. :)

No comments: