Tuesday, April 14, 2015

October 2014 - Ally

My friend Ally (Al) and I have been friends since sixth grade when she knocked on my door and introduced herself to me. She lived across the street and we became instant friends. We did everything together and became like sisters. We have many memories together including her being in my wedding party.

We would still try to get together when I would visit my parents in Martinez, but then Al moved to southern Cali and it was harder and harder to see each other. Once my parents moved to Nevada I knew we would have to plan a special trip to see each other.

After Al got married she and her family moved to Georgia. Their trip was taking them through Dallas so I was planning on driving up to visit them. They changed their route to drive through Houston so we could meet up. On October 8, we met at a BBQ place for lunch and were able to visit and catch up. I was able to meet her hubby and her beautiful little girl.


It's so crazy to think that she and I grew up together as kids and now we're both married with kids. I haven't seen her in years, yet we picked up right where we left off and had a great time together.

The restaurant had a patio to eat outside and also a putting green area. The kids love playing golf with each other. Bailey and Miabella got along really well.




The End.

No comments: