Saturday, April 25, 2015

October 2014 - Trunk Or Treat & Halloween

Our church does a Halloween party called Trunk or Treat. We park our cars in the church parking lot and decorate our trunks and hand out candy to the kids who trick or treat to us. That way the kids are safe without worry of moving cars and can get a lot of candy in a short amount of time. This year, we had a dinner party at the church before and it was really fun.

 Wonder Woman and Emmet.
 Wonder Woman and Mad Scientist.

 I thought we took more photos and videos of the Trunk or Treat, but if we did, I can't find them.


For Halloween we got a pumpkin pizza for dinner!

I don't usually take photos of myself, but I like dressing up for Halloween. 

Bailey dressed up as Elsa from Frozen and Andrew dressed up as Emmet from The Lego Movie.





 Who wants candy?



The kids had a great time trick or treating, but Bailey was tired by the end of the night.

The End! Boo!

No comments: