Tuesday, May 5, 2015

December 2014 - Gingerbread House & Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa

Bailey and her preschool friends made gingerbread houses at school one day. They all had a lot of fun! Bailey liked eating the goodies as she was putting it on the house. Thanks to Ms. Lori for such a fun activity!




The kids had a great time opening their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa! You can tell it's from my dad by looking at all the stamps on the box! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such fun gifts!


It might seem strange for me to take a photo of wrapping paper. (If you know me, it's probably not that strange.) I love this wrapping paper. It reminds me of my childhood. My dad wraps with such care. He uses double sided tape so no tape is visible, and tries his best to line up the pattern so it matches over the fold. I know this wrapping paper won't last forever so I wanted to document it. That's how sentimental I am.

The kids got hand made Frozen PJ's from Grandma. They wear these jammies almost every night. 

My dad gave me some cool Disney Olympic stamps. My dad collects stamps and this is the first set I've received from him. They are special and the kids also enjoyed looking at them.



The End.

No comments: