Sunday, May 17, 2015

March 2015 - Nevada - Flight to Nevada & Bailey's Presents

On March 11, 2015 we finally were able to fly out to Nevada to visit my parents. They moved there in December of 2013 and we haven't been able to go see them. We were all pretty excited to be able to have 2 weeks with them. Bailey kept telling everyone that "after my birthday we're going to see Grandma and Grandpa" She would tell anyone who would listen, her teacher, the cashier at the grocery store and the pharmacist at Target were just a few she told.

She was so excited I found her like this when I woke up. I guess she didn't want me to forget her!

 I was a little nervous to fly because we had two flights and I had 2 kids and luggage to transfer in airports I was not familiar with. Andrew and Bailey were both great! They wore their own backpacks which had food and entertainment in them.

On the two flights there we had all there seats together. The kids ate snacks and did their own thing for the first flight to Dallas. It was only about an hour flight. 

The second flight was a couple hours longer so they watched Frozen on the iPad. 
They really were great flying buddies. They listened pretty well and were generally happy and excited. We got into Reno about 9pm Texas time so both kids were tired and ready for bed. They both fell asleep on the way home from the airport. When we got to my parents house they were so tired we just brushed their teeth and put them to bed. I was pretty exhausted too and was ready to sleep soon after they were. Adventures would have to wait til tomorrow...


BAILEY'S PRESENTS

On March 13th we celebrated Bailey's birthday with my parents. She was so happy to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house!



 My mom made Bailey a beautiful Elsa dress. Bailey loves it! She looks like a icy princess (and that's the point). Great job mom!

Bailey started singing "Let It Go" in her new dress. She got a little shy when I started taking a video. 


Thanks for making Bailey feel special for her birthday Grandma and Grandpa!


The End.

No comments: