Wednesday, May 13, 2015

February 2015 - Gender Revealed!

I had my first big ultrasound in February and we were so excited to find out the gender of our baby. Unfortunately Ryan had a last minute business trip and was on an airplane home when I had my appointment. We tried to reschedule, but between Ryan's work and wanting to go without kids, it was hard to find a time the dr had available. So I went alone, but we decided I wouldn't find out the gender until Ryan got home. The dr. took a photo of the baby and put it in an envelope for us to open together.

(As a side note, I was told I had partial placenta previa and had to take it easy the next 6 weeks when they would do another ultrasound)

That night we thought it would be fun to have Andrew open the envelope. He could be the first one to know if he was having a baby brother or sister. We told him to look for "female" or "male" on the paper in the envelope and videoed the rest.

Enjoy. 

(The sound is all messed up for some reason)
I thought we were having a boy because I heard the dr. type four letters on the computer after he told me he knew the gender and I could open my eyes. I thought "M-A-L-E" Turns out he typed "G-I-R-L".

No offense to my beautiful baby girl, but these photos creep me out. She had her legs up by her face and her arms around her legs. That does not seem like a comfortable position.

We are happy to welcome a little girl into our family this summer!


The end.

No comments: