Monday, May 4, 2015

November 2014 - Misc

I started coaching for a private high school in The Woodlands. I coached 4 evenings a week and loved it. It was hard since I was feeling terrible with morning sickness and had absolutely no energy, but I always loved going to the pool. I continued visits to the chiropractor, and my back and neck were feeling much better. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends the McClures. Other than that, I didn't do much. We had someone come in a couple times a week to help out with the kids while I was really weak and sick.


My first ultrasound of baby #3. (About 10 weeks)

Some of Bailey's friends from preschool playing dress up.

Bat Girl!

Andrew got this book from the library and thought it was super cool! American Cars from the 1990s to Today. Haha. Love that boy.




Bailey picked out these flowers to help me feel better.

I wasn't feeling well one morning and told Bailey to find some food. This is what happens when I get a 3 year old to make her own breakfast. I find a Frisbee filled with goldfish. At least I knew she wouldn't starve.

I needed lots of cuddles to feel better.

She cracks me up. She looked like a gypsy with this silly hair.

Riding her scooter. I wish this photo was in focus because it's one of my favorites!



Bailey got a nasty cough and had to do breathing treatments.

All 3 of them cuddled together to watch the BYU game. Go Cougars. I love how Bailey wrapped her arm around Ryan.
 



The End!

No comments: