Wednesday, May 27, 2015

March 2015 - Misc.

Some random things from March 2015.

Bailey had a cupcake with 3 inches of frosting. Can you tell what color it was?

If we're running late or if it's raining I drive Andrew to the bus stop. It's a 5-6 minute walk from our house and if we're late I can't run with him. One morning we had a minute to spare so we took some silly photos in the car on my phone. He has to be at the bus stop at 6:55am so it's usually a little dark still.



Here's our new car. So purdy!

The lot next to our house is open so the kids go out there to play soccer or baseball. It's nice because we live at the end of a court so there isn't much traffic. Only our house and the one across the street are actually in the court so we have lots of space to play.


27 weeks. First baby bump photos.

My beautiful Bailey Boo.

Andrew reads a page out of The Book of Mormon each night with either me or Ryan. He does a really really good job.

Reading with Daddy.

Tackles! But it's all in fun!
 

Andrew still loves playing with his Magformers!

  

I love catching Andrew doing something quiet on his own. I think he was doing math here.

Bailey's stats from her 4 year check up. Tall and skinny.

My crazy little girl.

This was the only artwork I found for March. I'm sure I'll find more. This is Andrew's dragon.

The End of March.

No comments: