Friday, May 8, 2015

January 2015 - Aquarium

On January 19, 2015 we celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day by going to the Houston Aquarium. We've done this for the past few years with a bunch of our friends. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time.

 Train ride.
  


There's a fun little train that drives through the shark tank. 



 I went on the Marry Go Round with the kids. They had a great time, but that's all it took for my morning sickness to get the better of me. I was even sitting down on the bench! My friends were kind enough to take the kids on for me.
  

 Andrew loves the Ferris Wheel. He talks about it all the time and it was what he was looking forward to most on our trip to the aquarium. He likes being higher than the freeway.
  


The big attraction at the aquarium is a big white tiger. I always think it's funny that a tiger is at the aquarium. Here's a little video of the tiger being fed. 


The End.

No comments: